Monday, April 8, 2013
Well, I have finally got around to publishing an update. A lot has happened in the last couple of months. First of all, my extra garden space (on the South side of the property) is no longer. It seems that a rep from the city doesn't like that folks are gardening near the edge of the hillside and it may be contributing to soil erosion. So, I no longer have an extra 70sf. As for my main plot...the peas are surviving, although slugs/snails are snacking on the leaf edges. I've planted a couple of batches of Walla Walla onions. Also, the various groups of tulips are starting to show color.
On another note, and pictured below, I finally managed to get my single Cyclamen Repandum corm to produce leaves and blooms. It only took two years :-P